Short Reviews Articles
- Best Ideas and Tips from Successful Business Owners. With home-based internet businesses on the rise, and people becoming more interested in starting their own small business or work from home, it is worth learning from these successful business owners and picking up some tips or two. Who can better give the best advice than successful business owners themselves.
- How to Set Your Business Goals to Succeed. A popular quote and best-known goal setting guideline used by presenters and career counsellors is the SMART jargon which means specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely. It’s very easy to remember. Keep SMART handy, use it!
- Small Business Strategies to Achieve Success. Successful entrepreneurs and/or small business owners ensure that their marketing strategies are in place continuously. More importantly, they disarm their fear of failure which is one of the biggest anxieties in business. Learn from some of the plans of action in this article.
- How to Write Business Plans for Success, achive your business writing skills. An effective business plan is a sales document that sells on a factual basis. Its content, data and sources need to come together to market a company goal and to meet specific aims but, without solid writing skills, even the best plan can come undone.
- The Importance of Economics for Small Business Success. As business owners, knowledge of economics, even the most basic, is most helpful. Why? It has something to do with important business decisions such as pricing, marketing, and production output that successful businesses need to take seriously.